You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve recently been billed for Apple TV subscription. However I don’t want the subscription and have never used apple tv

I was offered Apple TV when I got a new iPad last year. I have not used this offer and I do not wish to subscribe to this. Please could I be refunded ? Thanks

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 3:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 3:36 AM

You may cancel your subscription as described here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You may apply for a refund as described here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I have not used this offer

That makes no difference for subscriptions. Subscriptions auto-renew until canceled. You had a year to determine if you would want this, and if you wished to continue it after the free trial was up. You were reminded a week before the billing date by email (unless you opted out of all email from Apple).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 7, 2021 3:36 AM in response to Dmt-13-7-51

You may cancel your subscription as described here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You may apply for a refund as described here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I have not used this offer

That makes no difference for subscriptions. Subscriptions auto-renew until canceled. You had a year to determine if you would want this, and if you wished to continue it after the free trial was up. You were reminded a week before the billing date by email (unless you opted out of all email from Apple).

I’ve recently been billed for Apple TV subscription. However I don’t want the subscription and have never used apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.