You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t log into my itunes

I can’t update any apps bc it won’t let me log into my iTunes bc I’m on a different Apple ID account

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 4:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 12:45 PM

Hello TN865,

We would like to see how we can help you with your apps. Any app downloaded under the old Apple ID will require that password for it to update. The only other option is to delete the apps downloaded under your old Apple ID, and redownload them under the new. Once that has been completed for all apps, you will stop receiving that prompt. For more information visit: Sign in with your Apple ID

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2021 12:45 PM in response to TN865

Hello TN865,

We would like to see how we can help you with your apps. Any app downloaded under the old Apple ID will require that password for it to update. The only other option is to delete the apps downloaded under your old Apple ID, and redownload them under the new. Once that has been completed for all apps, you will stop receiving that prompt. For more information visit: Sign in with your Apple ID

Cheers!

I can’t log into my itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.