You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote Slide Size Changing Issue(For HP pc)

Question: I just want to know how to change size of keynote slide if i have a HP computer and not a mac. For me, it only shows 2 options, the transitions and the slide option..

But there's no option named (DOCUMENT)... SO can anybody please help me I've been struggling for a while and couldn't find a solution?!

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 4:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 5:09 AM

If you are using a windows based computer, you will be using Keynote iCloud. This online version is a much simplified version of Keynote for Mac.

Changing slide size of an existing presentation is not available in Keynote iCloud.

There are only two slide sizes available in Keynote iCloud: wide 16:9 and Standard 4:3.

To use a different slide size when using Keynote iCloud, you would have to select the Standard 4:3 option when starting a new presentation in the Theme Chooser:

As a work around, you could download the presentation, open in Keynote on a Mac and change the slide size in the Document Inspector.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 11, 2021 5:09 AM in response to Alooy2424

If you are using a windows based computer, you will be using Keynote iCloud. This online version is a much simplified version of Keynote for Mac.

Changing slide size of an existing presentation is not available in Keynote iCloud.

There are only two slide sizes available in Keynote iCloud: wide 16:9 and Standard 4:3.

To use a different slide size when using Keynote iCloud, you would have to select the Standard 4:3 option when starting a new presentation in the Theme Chooser:

As a work around, you could download the presentation, open in Keynote on a Mac and change the slide size in the Document Inspector.

Keynote Slide Size Changing Issue(For HP pc)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.