You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ISSUE with apple music. Проблема с APPLE MUSIC.

Already 2 months when I turn on ANY song in offline, it plays for 15 seconds and turns off !!!

I pay for the student subscription. Help please, I'm tired of this problem. Very upset :(

Never had such problems before!

Проблема в том, что когда я включаю любую песню которую загрузила, то она играет всегда до 15 секунды и выключается!!! Помогите решить, очень устала. Деньги списываются за подписку, а слушать нормально музыку не могу.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 12:21 PM

adina67,

Since you're still having issues with the Apple Music app let's try to sign out and sign back into Settings > Apple ID > Media & Purchases and then try to Play music on iPhone again. If you still have issues with Apple Music after signing out and signing back into Settings, then please know that we have received reports of this behavior and we're still investigating. Make sure to keep your iPhone software up to date.

Have a nice day.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2021 12:21 PM in response to adina67

adina67,

Since you're still having issues with the Apple Music app let's try to sign out and sign back into Settings > Apple ID > Media & Purchases and then try to Play music on iPhone again. If you still have issues with Apple Music after signing out and signing back into Settings, then please know that we have received reports of this behavior and we're still investigating. Make sure to keep your iPhone software up to date.

Have a nice day.

Jul 14, 2021 8:26 AM in response to adina67

Hi adina67,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you are having issues with the Apple Music app and we're happy to help! If you haven't already done so we recommend you follow the steps below and check to see if the problem is still there after each one: 

1. Back up iPhone and Update iOS on iPhone
  2. Restart your iPhone
  3. Delete music: Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device and Add and download music from Apple Music again
  4. Turn off Sync Library with Apple Music and then Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music
  5. Disable lossless audio: About lossless audio in Apple Music
  6. Disable Dolby Atmos: About spatial audio with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music

Let us know if this helps.

Take care.

Jul 14, 2021 12:02 PM in response to barberlives123

Good evening! I did all the points and it didn't help me! I rebooted the phone million times, deleted the Apple Music and all downloaded music and downloaded it again, the update is the latest, the student status is confirmed, dolby atmos and loseless audio are disabled. The phone itself works perfectly, but it is the downloaded music that DOES NOT PLAY (2 months!) for more than 15 seconds! Or it just stops in the middle of the song. What to do! :(

ISSUE with apple music. Проблема с APPLE MUSIC.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.