You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Not receiving notifications from messages or imessages

For quite a while now I am not receiving any notifications from messages and imessages. I have notifications on and tried a lot of settings but I just don't know how to fix it. I do receive notifications from other apps.

I have the iPhone 11 with 14.6 version currently.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 3:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 7:27 AM

My iPhone 11 doesn’t always alert me when I get a text message. Can’t seem to fix it. I have checked to make sure the text alert works and checked all the settings. It is really annoying especially when someone needs a quick answer and I didn’t know I received a text

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 8, 2021 7:27 AM in response to Tso_

My iPhone 11 doesn’t always alert me when I get a text message. Can’t seem to fix it. I have checked to make sure the text alert works and checked all the settings. It is really annoying especially when someone needs a quick answer and I didn’t know I received a text

Iphone 11 Not receiving notifications from messages or imessages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.