You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make sure that all my videos are in the cloud? How can I see what’s there?

How can I see and make sure all my videos are on the cloud

iPhone 11, 14

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 10:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 10:17 AM

The easiest way to ensure that all of your photos/videos have uploaded is to compare the number on device and in the cloud.

Go to iCloud.com and select photos. Once the photo app opens you should see a tally of the number of photos and videos in the cloud.

You can compare that with your device:

Go to photos on your device. Select library. And scroll to the bottom. You'll see a similar count or a note indicating that files are uploading.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2021 10:17 AM in response to StephanieHart

The easiest way to ensure that all of your photos/videos have uploaded is to compare the number on device and in the cloud.

Go to iCloud.com and select photos. Once the photo app opens you should see a tally of the number of photos and videos in the cloud.

You can compare that with your device:

Go to photos on your device. Select library. And scroll to the bottom. You'll see a similar count or a note indicating that files are uploading.

Jul 16, 2021 10:14 AM in response to StephanieHart

If you are using iCloud Photos, whatever is in iCloud is also already on your device. If you see it on your phone, it is in iCloud. You can log into iCloud.com on a computer or an iPad and then click on the photos app and see the videos on there.

If you backup with iCloud and include photos and videos in the backup rather than use iCloud photos, you can’t see them in iCloud because you can’t see anything in the backup unless you restore the backup to an iOS device.

How do I make sure that all my videos are in the cloud? How can I see what’s there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.