You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adding photos to email

Hi all just a question i hope someone can answer

When i drag a photo to an email it will always go to the bottom of the email after my signature . This is not so bad if its just one email but if its an email conversation back and forth after several days the photo goes at the very end . I would like to have the photo appear with the text i am writing . Any settings i can change to make this happlen thanks . i have tried putting my cursur where i want the photo but it always goes to the end . Any help or suggestions i would appreciate

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 11:51 AM

6 replies

Jul 16, 2021 12:57 PM in response to dockyard

Hello, dockyard.

When you're composing your text, insert a couple of line feeds at the point where you want to include your photo. Then when you drag the photo into the body of the email, take your time and position the cursor into the blank space before you drop the pic.

Another way would be to drag the pic into the top of the body of the email when you begin to compose it, then give the return key a couple of taps before you enter your text.

adding photos to email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.