You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The last 3 songs I purchased from the I-tunes store show up in my I-tunes library, but will not play, nor can I burn a cd with them in my playlist. What am I supposed to do?

Recently, the songs I purchase from the I-tunes store will show up in my library and on my I-phone, but WILL NOT play on my laptop nor will they play if I include them on a playlist to burn a cd. What am I supposed to do? This is a new development. Please help!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 6:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 12:17 AM

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for store downloads typically indicates you have corrupt or incomplete copies. Backup and then delete the tracks that won't play from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away. While downloading click the activity widget and turn off the option that allows for simultaneous downloads.

If that hasn't helped see If iTunes for Windows prompts you to authorize your computer when you try to play purchases - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2021 12:17 AM in response to FrustratedI-tunesuser

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for store downloads typically indicates you have corrupt or incomplete copies. Backup and then delete the tracks that won't play from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away. While downloading click the activity widget and turn off the option that allows for simultaneous downloads.

If that hasn't helped see If iTunes for Windows prompts you to authorize your computer when you try to play purchases - Apple Support.

tt2

The last 3 songs I purchased from the I-tunes store show up in my I-tunes library, but will not play, nor can I burn a cd with them in my playlist. What am I supposed to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.