You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nothing happens when I unpair my watch from my iPhone

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 10:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 5:05 PM

Open the workout app and scroll down to the bottom and tap on "add workout",a whole list of workout types will appear including all the one's you mentioned.

Just tap on the one you want and it will be added to your list of workouts.

To reset to factory settings go here;

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Then go here;

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2021 5:05 PM in response to snappyApple

Open the workout app and scroll down to the bottom and tap on "add workout",a whole list of workout types will appear including all the one's you mentioned.

Just tap on the one you want and it will be added to your list of workouts.

To reset to factory settings go here;

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Then go here;

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone

Jul 21, 2021 4:53 PM in response to Community User

Sorry, I can't remember why I wanted to un-pair the watch from the iPhone.

What I really want to do is re-boot the watch with new factory settings so that I can get a more complete list of workouts that will include "Pickleball" along with Strength Training, Indoor Cycle, Outdoor Walk, Stair Stepper, Rower, Elliptical, Jump Rope, Other and a bunch of others. I think there are instructions to do that but I have not gotten around to doing it yet. If you could point me in the right direction it might help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.