You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i sold my apple watch 3 i thought i unlocked it but the person who bought it said its still locked. i cant seem to find it anywhere

I recently sold my Apple Watch three I thought I unlocked it when the person bought it off eBay he sent me a picture showing my email was still locked to the watch I checked in Settings and I cannot seem to find my Apple Watch three I see my watch and I’m currently using how do I unlock my Apple Watch three so this person can use it

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 2:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 3:53 PM

By following all the steps on this page;

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else

1 reply

i sold my apple watch 3 i thought i unlocked it but the person who bought it said its still locked. i cant seem to find it anywhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.