You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finder doesn't show new files in Big Sur

Have a problem with finder.

Every time I create a new file (I convert my music to mp3 or Wave using FL studio and Cubase) finder doesn't show it until I relaunch Finder (Force quit). But every time I create new file I have the same problem. How to fix it? I use Big Sur 11.4

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 5:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 7:35 AM

TonyFadd wrote:

Every time I create a new file (I convert my music to mp3 or Wave using FL studio and Cubase) finder doesn't show it until I relaunch Finder (Force quit). But every time I create new file I have the same problem. How to fix it? I use Big Sur 11.4

hmmm...

you can try

Rebuild the Spotlight index on your Mac - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2021 7:35 AM in response to TonyFadd

TonyFadd wrote:

hmmm...

you can try

Rebuild the Spotlight index on your Mac - Apple Support

Finder doesn't show new files in Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.