You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE vs iPhone 11. Urgent advise needed

Hello,

I have a choice to make between an iPhone SE (2020), 128GB, and iPhone 11, 64GB. I can get them for a pretty similar price via a phone plan, so money it's not an issue here. I like the the wide angle camera of the iPhone 11 (I'm a photographer), but the size of the SE is very practical and the 128GB too.

Which one would be your choice and why?

Thank you!

iPhone SE

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 10:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 11:45 AM

Use this to compare all the specs side by side. iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

As muguy stated, it all comes down to you and your preferences. You already started looking at the pros and cons and comparing when you mentioned the camera, phone size, and storage capacity. I'll tell you the iPhone 11 camera will outperform the iPhone 8, and if you are a real photo enthusiast, 64 GB isn't going to be enough, you would want more storage. But we cannot make a decision for you, just provide you with the most information you can use to make a decision.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2021 11:45 AM in response to Azurircred

Use this to compare all the specs side by side. iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

As muguy stated, it all comes down to you and your preferences. You already started looking at the pros and cons and comparing when you mentioned the camera, phone size, and storage capacity. I'll tell you the iPhone 11 camera will outperform the iPhone 8, and if you are a real photo enthusiast, 64 GB isn't going to be enough, you would want more storage. But we cannot make a decision for you, just provide you with the most information you can use to make a decision.

Jul 21, 2021 12:27 PM in response to Azurircred

Overall the iPhone 11 is a slightly better phone than the SE2

I have been using an iPhone 11 Pro 64GB form almost 2 years now. And I can honestly say while I have not needed more than that, if you take lots of pictures you will likely need more than that.

I move the photos I do take to make computer regularly. Once every few months or so to keep storage available. If you take a lot this may need to be more frequent I with 64GB.

iPhone SE vs iPhone 11. Urgent advise needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.