You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a ringtone and it does not show up in my selections to be able to set it as my ringtone.

Iphone 11.

I purchased a ringtone.

When I select DOWNLOAD ALL when trying to set it as my ringtone, nothing happens.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 11:30 AM

1 reply

Jul 23, 2021 12:37 PM in response to jkort23

Hello there, jkort23!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having an issue downloading and using a purchased ringtone on your device. If you have followed the steps in the article Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, inluding the steps for redownloading and have checked to by sure you don't need to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, we would recommend reaching out to Apple directly by checking out this link to Get Support and they will be more than happy to proceed with additional steps.

Cheers!

I purchased a ringtone and it does not show up in my selections to be able to set it as my ringtone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.