You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App saying unavailable in region

I'm trying to download a app for a work thing and i know my apps available in the country, however it keeps coming up with the error that it's not available here even though it is

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 11:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 12:30 PM

It's definitely set to the right region

4 replies

Jul 25, 2021 1:25 PM in response to Doodledice123

Doodledice123,

If you're sure the region is set correctly and you're still receiving the error message, that would mean the app is not currently available In your region. You can keep checking back to see if that changes or reach out to the developer of the app to see when they expect the app to return to the App Store in your region:

How to contact an app developer

Best Regards.

Jul 25, 2021 11:00 AM in response to Doodledice123

Hello Doodledice123,

Thanks for reaching out to us in Apple Support Communities about not being able to download an app from the App Store, we're happy to help by looking into this more! 

It's important to note that the App Store changes all the time and what was available yesterday may not be available today, and this can be due to multiple different reasons. That said, it's also possible that your region is not set correctly for your current location. The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

Change your Apple ID country or region

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

App saying unavailable in region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.