You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 6 Battery Issue

I have had the Apple Watch 6 for a few months now. During the first week I had it, the watch would turn off, even though the battery level indicator was over 60%. I wouldn't be able to turn the watch on again without charging it over night. I re-paired the watch with my phone it seemed to be fine. Over the last couple of weeks, the watch is dying quickly, even after a full charge overnight. I can visibly watch the battery life go from 100-0 in a matter of minutes. I have tried re-pairing with no success. I have used two different Apple chargers. I have tried several of the tips to prolonging battery life. But this is a fairly new watch. Am I missing something here, or is it possible I have a lemon? Any advice would be appreciated.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 6:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 8:34 PM

Since this a fairly new watch (which may still be under warranty) and given there troubleshooting steps you already tried, I wouldn't fool with it much more. Make a reservation at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you or contact Apple support. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2021 8:34 PM in response to mission5353

Since this a fairly new watch (which may still be under warranty) and given there troubleshooting steps you already tried, I wouldn't fool with it much more. Make a reservation at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you or contact Apple support. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple Watch 6 Battery Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.