You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to take my old account off my phone now

need to access my phone

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 9:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 10:59 PM

If you want to simply sign out of your Apple ID on your iPhone then open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Sign Out (At the bottom).

If you want to delete everything on your iPhone and reset it back to Factory Settings then open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Erase All Content & Settings. This option will erase everything on your iPhone and sign you out of iCloud and deactivate Find My.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2021 10:59 PM in response to mckeithan420

If you want to simply sign out of your Apple ID on your iPhone then open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Sign Out (At the bottom).

If you want to delete everything on your iPhone and reset it back to Factory Settings then open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Erase All Content & Settings. This option will erase everything on your iPhone and sign you out of iCloud and deactivate Find My.

Axel F.

I would like to take my old account off my phone now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.