You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

parent control

The parental control on iOS 14.7.1 on iPhone X is disabled even if I activate it again, this is deactivated again, I attach the sequence of images

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 6:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 9:17 AM

I already solved the problem, although it shouldn't happen, I updated my son's iPhone 7 to iOS 14.7.1 (before 14.7) like mine, and I no longer have that problem, anyway thank you very much for the help.

4 replies

Jul 28, 2021 1:23 PM in response to Rockoldo

Hi Rockoldo,

We understand you're having some problems with parental controls on your iPhone X, and we'd like to help. So we're on the same page, does the setting turn off immediately, or does it take some time? Also, do you have any other devices that are signed into the same Apple ID, and do those devices have parental controls enabled as well? These details will help us better determine the next steps in resolving the problem.

All the best.

parent control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.