You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t upload my photos from iPhone to Mac book pro

Can’t upload my iPhone pics to my Mac book pro

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 9:26 PM

4 replies

Jul 28, 2021 3:40 PM in response to tom2icloud

Hello tom2icloud,

From your post, it appears that you are having an issue moving photos from your iPhone to a MacBook Pro.

The page you came from, My Photo Stream, has some good information. We have some additional information that should help.

The best way to keep all your photos synced between devices is to use iCloud Photos: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support. iCloud Photos stores the high resolution version of your photos on iCloud and lets you see and access all your photos from any device.

If you are looking to move the photos off your iPhone, then take a look at the information here: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers.

Jul 29, 2021 6:42 AM in response to tom2icloud

Hello tom2icloud,

It sounds like you are still not seeing the pictures on your Mac.

Make sure the Mac is signed into iCloud with the same Apple ID as the iPhone. On the Mac, click on the Apple logo in the upper left corner. Then click System Preferences. In the top row, click on Apple ID. Confirm that Photos is clicked.

You also want to confirm that the Apple ID shown in the left panel is the same as the Apple ID that is signed into the iPhone. On the iPhone tap on Settings > [your name]. The same Apple ID should be under your name. To confirm that Photos is set up correctly, from that screen tap on iCloud and confirm Photos is on.

If everything is set up correctly, and the photos are not appearing on your Mac, we would suggest reaching out to Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

Can’t upload my photos from iPhone to Mac book pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.