You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost i phone an someone change apple i d

My friend took my i phone and he had my id and password he changed my i d now i want to know which i d he is using only thing i have is id password

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 2:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 2:53 PM

Apple doesn't get involved in lost or stolen devices. We are all users here and cannot help you.

Since you seem to know who took your phone, this is something you need to take your local police authority.

4 replies

Jul 30, 2021 5:28 PM in response to Ahsansajjad123

There is literally no way anyone here could possibly tell you that. And again, Apple won't get involved. Perhaps your cellular provider can tell you. But this is honestly a theft, which means you should take this to your local police. Surely since you know who has your phone, the police shouldn't have any issue getting it back for you.

Lost i phone an someone change apple i d

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.