You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use this one for my iPhone 6plus?

Can I use this for my iPhone 6plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 4:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 4:26 PM

What might “this” be that you are looking to use, here? iOS 14? No. You will not be able to update an iPhone 6 Plus past iOS 12. There are no hardware upgrades available. The only option for running current iOS is a newer or new iPhone; iPhone 6s or later. (iPhone 6s has twice the memory of an iPhone 6, among other differences.)

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2021 4:26 PM in response to sec49

What might “this” be that you are looking to use, here? iOS 14? No. You will not be able to update an iPhone 6 Plus past iOS 12. There are no hardware upgrades available. The only option for running current iOS is a newer or new iPhone; iPhone 6s or later. (iPhone 6s has twice the memory of an iPhone 6, among other differences.)

Can I use this one for my iPhone 6plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.