You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail

My emails were not showing up on my iPhone mail app so I deleted the app to see if my emails would start popping up once I re-downloaded. Once I deleted it and tried to sign in it just says * Could not sign in account already been added to phone* I neeed help what do I do? Because the only way I can see my emails is unless I sign into gmails.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 9:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 9:57 PM

Dqueenmia Said:

"Mail: My emails were not showing up on my iPhone mail app so I deleted the app to see if my emails would start popping up once I re-downloaded. Once I deleted it and tried to sign in it just says * Could not sign in account already been added to phone* I neeed help what do I do? Because the only way I can see my emails is unless I sign into gmails."

-------

What to do:

A. Restart your iPhone:

See if restarting your iPhone fixes this. Go Here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the iPad, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). For gmail, go here: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2021 9:57 PM in response to Dqueenmia

Dqueenmia Said:

"Mail: My emails were not showing up on my iPhone mail app so I deleted the app to see if my emails would start popping up once I re-downloaded. Once I deleted it and tried to sign in it just says * Could not sign in account already been added to phone* I neeed help what do I do? Because the only way I can see my emails is unless I sign into gmails."

-------

What to do:

A. Restart your iPhone:

See if restarting your iPhone fixes this. Go Here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the iPad, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). For gmail, go here: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.