You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messenger, YouTube "Open App" does not work anymore

Hello, for a few days strange problem started with messenger and YouTube app. When I open a YouTube link in messenger chat at first I get a YouTube preview where I can press a "Open App" button to open that video in YouTube app, but after pressing that button the preview window stays and opens a PC browser version of YouTube. I have the latest iOS version and latest Messenger and YouTube versions, I also tried to reinstall them. Any thoughts?

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 12:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 1:50 AM

Messenger is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Messenger Help Center | Facebook

YouTube is not an Apple Product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or YouTube Help - Google Support

1 reply

Messenger, YouTube "Open App" does not work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.