You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an android phone. Can I just have the card itself?

I have an android phone. Can I just have the physical apple card itself?

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 6:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 10:28 AM

Sorry, see the following from How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2

Additionally, the only way to request the physical card after being accepted for Apple Card is to request it with an iPhone. See: Request and activate a titanium Apple Card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2021 10:28 AM in response to newguymedia

Sorry, see the following from How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2

Additionally, the only way to request the physical card after being accepted for Apple Card is to request it with an iPhone. See: Request and activate a titanium Apple Card - Apple Support

I have an android phone. Can I just have the card itself?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.