You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think my account is compromised

I don’t have a computer

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 11:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 11:23 PM

Did you already check this article and the mentioned steps to take in such a case?

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

You can also contact Apple ID Support about that, only they can look into your personal settings and find a solution:

Use this link to contact them:

Get Apple Support

Or give them a call:

United States

1-800-275-2273

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2021 11:23 PM in response to rusty907

Did you already check this article and the mentioned steps to take in such a case?

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

You can also contact Apple ID Support about that, only they can look into your personal settings and find a solution:

Use this link to contact them:

Get Apple Support

Or give them a call:

United States

1-800-275-2273

Aug 5, 2021 11:43 PM in response to rusty907

rusty907 Said:

"I think my account is compromised: I don’t have a computer"

-------

See your Devices:

See where you are signed in.  Devices assigned to your account will popup. Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

Modify your Credentials:

If you think your account have compromised, then most certainly consider modifying your credentials, for Security & Privacy concerns, starting with a new password. Here is how it would work with Apple:

I think my account is compromised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.