You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which subscription should I purchase? thnx

Hi :) I am new here.

I would like to be able to download movies for an upcoming trip with subtitles.

I have purchased 2 movies separately and can watch them without any problems offline

instead of paying for each movie separately, which subscription should I get? Will a monthly subscription be good?

thnx in advance. Sharon

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 6:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 6:21 AM

You would pay a subscription to a streaming service and will have access to whichever movies are available on that service. Some popular ones are Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video. If you have specific movies in mind you would need to use a tool like Just Watch to see where they are offered as not all will necessarily be available on one service.

In order to download typically you would need to use an app on smartphone or tablet. Disney Plus is one of the few that offers its full catalogue for download, others only have select titles. Downloads expire after 30 days in most cases.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2021 6:21 AM in response to Sharon-so

You would pay a subscription to a streaming service and will have access to whichever movies are available on that service. Some popular ones are Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video. If you have specific movies in mind you would need to use a tool like Just Watch to see where they are offered as not all will necessarily be available on one service.

In order to download typically you would need to use an app on smartphone or tablet. Disney Plus is one of the few that offers its full catalogue for download, others only have select titles. Downloads expire after 30 days in most cases.

Which subscription should I purchase? thnx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.