You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not being able to use my printer

I have two Epson Printers but I cant use any of them.

Every time I get my computer connected in the Epson app, it seems like it's going to work, but whenever I try to actually print anything, the system acuses that my printer is not properly installed.

I've already tried to fix it by the Epson channels, but apparently is a problem related to my computer.

Can anybody help me?

"The selected printer is not available or not installed correctly. Check your printer or try selecting another printer'

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 11:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 5:17 AM

Hi,

Have you tried resetting the printing system and re-adding the printer? Check whether the operating system offers a suitable driver to use. If necessary, you may have to download drivers from Epson.

Any information about the exact printer models?

Sometimes, especially for network connections, power cycling may help. If applicable, do it like this: Turn off a router, the printers, the computer, and all other computers and devices (like iPhones/iPads). Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printers. Wait a minute or two. Power on all computers and devices.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2021 5:17 AM in response to winkelina

Hi,

Have you tried resetting the printing system and re-adding the printer? Check whether the operating system offers a suitable driver to use. If necessary, you may have to download drivers from Epson.

Any information about the exact printer models?

Sometimes, especially for network connections, power cycling may help. If applicable, do it like this: Turn off a router, the printers, the computer, and all other computers and devices (like iPhones/iPads). Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printers. Wait a minute or two. Power on all computers and devices.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

Not being able to use my printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.