You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K 64GB language choise

Today I bought Apple TV 4K 64GB .  Setup asked me to pick a language.  I was trying to highlight English, but when I pressed the pad above menu (the remote is very very sensible) and it jumped to an nederland language (or similar) and now I am stuck for I need English.

How can I get back to beginning of Apple TV setup so I can choose English?

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 10:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 11:44 AM

You can change the interface language after setup. It is not necessary to start over. Change the language or region format on Apple TV - Apple Support

But if you want to start over, then reset to factory settings. Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

If you are still in the setup procedure, then you can use the Back button (<) to go steps back.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2021 11:44 AM in response to Aerum

You can change the interface language after setup. It is not necessary to start over. Change the language or region format on Apple TV - Apple Support

But if you want to start over, then reset to factory settings. Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

If you are still in the setup procedure, then you can use the Back button (<) to go steps back.

Apple TV 4K 64GB language choise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.