You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes app content invisible!

On my iPhone 8 in the Notes app I can see the list of note TITLES but when I open a note the BODY text is invisible.

I know the content is there because I can email the note to myself and see that content in the email body.

Oddly, if I power off the phone and power it back on then the body of each note is visible ... but only for an hour or two.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 9:58 PM

1 reply

Aug 11, 2021 4:25 PM in response to Chris4016

Hello Chris4016,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with the body of your notes not appearing after a certain amount of time. Great idea with restarting to see if that resolves the issue. Do you sync your notes with iCloud or a different service? Here's more information: If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Do you notice this happens when using cellular data, Wi-Fi, or both? Do you notice a poor connection when the notes do not show content? Also, do you use any VPN or security software? If so, does disabling or removing those help? The more details you can provide the better.

Take care.

Notes app content invisible!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.