You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot see control center. What can I do?

I have an IPhone 12 Pro and cannot see the control center I used to have on my previous phone. If I swipe up nothing happens. Is there something wrong?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 5:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 7:48 AM

Hello augustina193,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you're unable to access Control Center on your iPhone 12 Pro. We're happy to help.

Take a look at the resource below to make sure that you're following the correct steps to access Control Center. Access Control Center on your iPhone and iPod touch

If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

Restart your iPhone

Let us know the results. Please include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2021 7:48 AM in response to agustina193

Hello augustina193,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you're unable to access Control Center on your iPhone 12 Pro. We're happy to help.

Take a look at the resource below to make sure that you're following the correct steps to access Control Center. Access Control Center on your iPhone and iPod touch

If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

Restart your iPhone

Let us know the results. Please include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a great day!

Cannot see control center. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.