You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone hacked

Phone hacked by husband and can’t get hacker off

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 1:19 PM

11 replies

Aug 12, 2021 1:27 PM in response to Hackedbypsycho

In order to hack your phone your husband had to have the phone physically in his possession while it was unlocked for about half an hour. Did that happen? If that scenario happened restore the phone to factory settings and set it up as a new phone. That will remove any hacks on the phone. Here are instructions→Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Aug 12, 2021 2:03 PM in response to Hackedbypsycho

Hackedbypsycho wrote:

I will probably be dead by court date cuz nobody will help me.

We can help you by telling you how to get your device and data secure.. But that will not provide you with a physical protection. Talk to your law representative and/or attorney for getting physical security.

See Apple’s guide for Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk.

Aug 12, 2021 1:49 PM in response to iW00

I have made report to fbi because it’s identity theft as well he has compromised me and my adult children and my ex-husband and Tmobile is currently doing fraud investigation on iphone and has encrypted evidence from home and they hacked my Ford Mustang through a tracking app and my iPhone and just got Adt installed for my protection and they hacked that too by hacking my gmail for the security acct!! He has violated domestic restraining order in every way possible but police and Das office do nothing. Tmobile investigator sent me private message warning me that he’s put a hit out on me and sent me encrypted voice recorded conversation and the text messages verifying this unfortunately I will probably be dead by court date cuz nobody will help me. Thanks for your reply

iPhone hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.