You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing my Movie library (70 Movies) on a new 4k Apple TV

I was recently forced to upgrade from an Apple TV to a 4K Apple tv for a couple of reasons but in the process my library only shows 7 movies. My original Apple tv when plugged in still shows the 70 movies which I have purchased. The other night I purchased one of my shows a second time and it turned out the movie had also been modified. I have now paid for the movie twice. I would like all of my purchases to appear in the "Movies" folder on the new 4K box. I have receipts for the majority and had to plug in the original apple tv and taken photos of the movies that I should have. There should be a backup / restore of settings / folders previous configuration etc on these devices.

Rolf

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 5:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 6:02 AM

Purchases are tied to an Apple ID. Verify that the same Apple ID is active as used for these iTunes Store purchases. If this is not about iTunes Store purchases, then that content will not be available through the Apple TV app library on Apple TV.

else

Get support - Apple Support (start online for email/chat/callback)

or Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (phone numbers)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2021 6:02 AM in response to Pita2021

Purchases are tied to an Apple ID. Verify that the same Apple ID is active as used for these iTunes Store purchases. If this is not about iTunes Store purchases, then that content will not be available through the Apple TV app library on Apple TV.

else

Get support - Apple Support (start online for email/chat/callback)

or Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (phone numbers)

Missing my Movie library (70 Movies) on a new 4k Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.