You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to buy Apple Devices from a different authorised reseller - I have been lead to beleive that I can only buy from one

I would like to buy Apple Devices from a different authorised reseller - I have been lead to beleive that I can only buy from one?

I would like to use the DEP service I have an Apple School Manager and have bought from an Authorised Premium Reseller - if I bought from an Authorised Reseller would I be able to use their Apple Reseller Number to deploy my devices or do I have to use the Premium Reseller?

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 6:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 7:47 AM

This depends on your country. In many countries, you may choose your reseller. In some countries, however, there is only one reseller. If there is only one reseller, you do not have a choice.

Similar questions

1 reply

I would like to buy Apple Devices from a different authorised reseller - I have been lead to beleive that I can only buy from one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.