You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Notifications Query

I am using an Apple Watch 6 with iPhone SE 2020. Now, the reason for the watch was to not carry my phone with me all the time. The problem I am facing is sometimes I get away from my phone and it disconnects the watch obviously and when I am back after let's say an hour or so, there are notifications on my phone which don't automatically display on my watch when it connects to the phone when I am again in range of my Phone.

So, this kind of defeats the purpose of me buying the watch, if I have to go to my phone to see the notifications. Is this a settings problem or what? btw I have checked all the related settings, again and again, to make sure.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 1:15 AM

Read this page;

Notifications on your Apple Watch

1 reply

Apple Watch Notifications Query

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.