You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my subscription to I Tunes Match will you please help

I want to cancel my subscription to I Tunes Match

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 12:30 PM

5 replies

Sep 1, 2021 10:04 AM in response to turingtest2

I'm very sorry to insert myself into a conversation this way, with a completely different problem. I hope everyone accepts my apology. Sadly, I didn't know of any other way to contact turingtest2 directly. I asked a question yesterday regarding the Apple Music app and how to get it to locate my music files on an external hard drive. Maybe I should have deleted the Music folder on my iMac? Maybe I should have renamed my "iTunes Library..itl" file to Apple's new terminology "Music Library.musiclibrary"? Maybe I should have copied all of my iTunes files to the new Music folder I made on my EHD, not just the iTunes library file? AS you can see, I have a lot of questions. To save time I'll attach a screenshot of what I asked. If you can help me it would be so, so appreciated. Thank you!

I want to cancel my subscription to I Tunes Match will you please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.