You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I update zoom?

I've never used Zoom before but now I desperately need it for a job interview. It says the developer needs to update it but I'm at a loss for what to do. Is there anything I can?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 2:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 7:55 AM

Never used Zoom either but sometimes within the Zoom Application would be a way to update. If that is not available - go directly to Zoom website and check for a version compatible with the OS the computer is running.

5 replies

Aug 20, 2021 2:50 AM in response to Jessero1987

Jessero1987 wrote:

I've never used Zoom before but now I desperately need it for a job interview. It says the developer needs to update it but I'm at a loss for what to do. Is there anything I can?

From where is this message being presented ?? Some context SVP

Also you posting is in High Sierra but you user profile is showing Big Sur 11.5- please advise what version of macOS is under discussion.

Aug 20, 2021 7:52 AM in response to PRP_53

Sorry, I haven’t updated anything on the profile since I got a Mac. Isn’t High Sierra the latest updated version? It’s basically on whatever that is. When I click on the Zoom app, it says the developer of Zoom needs to update it in order to be compatible. I’ve got a MacBook Pro 2015 with the current update that has been released. I’ve rarely used these forums and I’m a bit unknowledgeable about tech stuff.

How can I update zoom?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.