You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not receiving any emails on my @me.com account.

I am not receiving any emails on my @me.com account. It says I need to buy more storage and I have. Still, I have 1K+ emails waiting for me somewhere out there. None of my devices are receiving the mail.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 1:16 AM

See the articles If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

If you have trouble receiving email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If iCloud Mail isn't working - Apple Support

Mention which device iPhone / Mac / iPad is used what is OS used in Mac and the device versions .

It also depends what large attachments have been sent to your mail account and they are not downloading , you have to check iCloud mail storage If your iCloud mailbox is full - Apple Support

Check available email storage in iCloud - Apple Support

This article is for who have sent mails to you Add an email attachment in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

I am not receiving any emails on my @me.com account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.