You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I keep all incoming and outgoing phone calls on my iphone11? It seems to delete calls when it pleases.

My incoming and outgoing calls are automatically deleted after a period of time. How do I keep them and delete the ones I don’t want for myself?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 9:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 10:09 AM

iPhone limits the number of recent calls to 100. Calls drop off and are replaced as new calls are made or received, but the limit is 100. If you need a more complete list, go to your cellular providers web site, where you can typically log into your account to see all the calls you've made or received.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 24, 2021 10:09 AM in response to marianthelady

iPhone limits the number of recent calls to 100. Calls drop off and are replaced as new calls are made or received, but the limit is 100. If you need a more complete list, go to your cellular providers web site, where you can typically log into your account to see all the calls you've made or received.

How do I keep all incoming and outgoing phone calls on my iphone11? It seems to delete calls when it pleases.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.