You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I know if my iPhone has viruses or is hacked?

I received a message saying my iPhone was hacked, can my iPhone be scanned to assure that I don’t have spyware or malware , or any kind of hacking software on my iPhone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 9:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 12:00 PM

It says u have 13 viruses on ur iPhone I’m really worried please help me

12 replies

Aug 25, 2021 10:29 AM in response to theressa113

Unless you have jailbroken your phone, you have NOT been hacked. What you got was a Phishing Scam message, designed to scare you into providing personal details or buy something you absolutely do not need.

Never respond to a scam email or text.

See this for more information --> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Sep 14, 2021 11:43 AM in response to anthonyiws

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

The Apple support article is below. 

Remove calendar spam

Video support

How can I know if my iPhone has viruses or is hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.