You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot passcode

My son locked himself out of his device when he changed and then forgot his passcode. please help me

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 8:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 8:27 PM

JJ4got Said:

"forgot passcode: My son locked himself out of his device when he changed and then forgot his passcode. please help me"

-------

To Unlock It:

If you are locked out, then contact Apple Support. This is a theft deterrent. So, if you do not have the original proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt or original packing?), then you may not be able to get back in.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Also...

Use this Link: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is Disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 25, 2021 8:27 PM in response to JJ4got

JJ4got Said:

"forgot passcode: My son locked himself out of his device when he changed and then forgot his passcode. please help me"

-------

To Unlock It:

If you are locked out, then contact Apple Support. This is a theft deterrent. So, if you do not have the original proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt or original packing?), then you may not be able to get back in.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Also...

Use this Link: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is Disabled - Apple Support

forgot passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.