You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how come i got a message that my phone is hacked?I don’t know how to follow the instructions to fix it

how come i received a msg that my iphone is hacked?I am not able to fix it .I can’t proceed to instructions given.Pls help

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 7:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 7:17 AM

Your phone has not been hacked. The message is a scam from a criminal hoping to steal your identity or to talk you into paying them money for a useless app or service. So just ignore it. If you tapped a link in the message and entered any personal information that information is no compromised and can be used to impersonate you or steal from you. If you did not tap a link or did not enter any information if you did tap it then you are OK.

See→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support for additional information.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 28, 2021 7:17 AM in response to Noynoy78

Your phone has not been hacked. The message is a scam from a criminal hoping to steal your identity or to talk you into paying them money for a useless app or service. So just ignore it. If you tapped a link in the message and entered any personal information that information is no compromised and can be used to impersonate you or steal from you. If you did not tap a link or did not enter any information if you did tap it then you are OK.

See→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support for additional information.

how come i got a message that my phone is hacked?I don’t know how to follow the instructions to fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.