You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my other device

How to I track my other device

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 5:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 6:20 PM

Open the Find My app on a device you do have to find other devices and items signed into your Apple ID. You can also find the location of people that have shared their location with you.

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

If your device is missing, you can use Find My to find its location (or last location before going offline). You can also mark the device as lost and show a message on how to return it to you. Lastly, you can remotely erase your device if you don't want anybody else to be able to access your information.

If you don't have access to any devices signed into the same Apple ID, ask to borrow someone else's device, or use a computer. n a web browser, go to iCloud.com/Find and sign into the same Apple ID that's signed into your account.

If you never enabled Find My on your device before you lost it, there still some steps you can take to protect your information. If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 1, 2021 6:20 PM in response to Ashleyb2004

Open the Find My app on a device you do have to find other devices and items signed into your Apple ID. You can also find the location of people that have shared their location with you.

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

If your device is missing, you can use Find My to find its location (or last location before going offline). You can also mark the device as lost and show a message on how to return it to you. Lastly, you can remotely erase your device if you don't want anybody else to be able to access your information.

If you don't have access to any devices signed into the same Apple ID, ask to borrow someone else's device, or use a computer. n a web browser, go to iCloud.com/Find and sign into the same Apple ID that's signed into your account.

If you never enabled Find My on your device before you lost it, there still some steps you can take to protect your information. If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

Find my other device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.