You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Well, I had just paid for my family subscription for Apple Music and I’ve noticed that whenever I’d try to play a song it’ll play but stop at 0:14 all the time. It will only play fully if I’m connected to WiFi, I can’t even play music offline. I’ve tried deleting all my music and restarting but I’ve gotten the same response, I’ve even deleted the app but it’s still the same. I don’t know what to do, this has happened to several of my family members who have downloaded songs just to have it stop at 0:14, sometimes if they’re lucky it’ll stop at 0:44 seconds. Other times the song will play all the way but just start randomly pausing in the middle and it’s just annoying now. I don’t know what to do at this point.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 11:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 12:09 PM

Update to iOS 14.7.1, it fixes.

1 reply

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.