You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I put my battery health back to 100

How do I put back my battery health back to 100

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 6:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 6:50 PM

You cannot put Battery Health back to 100% as all batteries deplete with time. You have not mentioned what your Battery Health figure is, but you need not worry until it reaches 80%, at which time you will need to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for a Battery Replacement. Check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2021 6:50 PM in response to byamor

You cannot put Battery Health back to 100% as all batteries deplete with time. You have not mentioned what your Battery Health figure is, but you need not worry until it reaches 80%, at which time you will need to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for a Battery Replacement. Check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Sep 5, 2021 6:51 PM in response to byamor

You cannot raise your battery health. You have not shared your battery health, but I would assume, being an iPhone 11, that you have a healthy battery. There is no need to worry until it gets just above 80%. Once it reaches 80%, then you need to replace the phone, or the battery. Please leave the battery replacement to a professional.

now, if you need a professional to buy a phone for you then…

How to I put my battery health back to 100

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.