You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old iphone 6s disabled and i can't unlock it

I'm in the hurricane zone and I'm trying to use an old iphone 6s, It currently is disabled because I can't remember the passcode. How can I restore? I went through the whole process with itunes twice and it didn't work.

I desperately need this phone

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 6:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 6:45 PM

Hello ~ First of all I am so sorry you are in the hurricane zone and having a problem with your iPhone.Take a look at link below and if you need further help go to upper right hand corner on click Get Support. You take care.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Also but you probably have already tried this:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2021 6:45 PM in response to CajunSista

Hello ~ First of all I am so sorry you are in the hurricane zone and having a problem with your iPhone.Take a look at link below and if you need further help go to upper right hand corner on click Get Support. You take care.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Also but you probably have already tried this:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

Old iphone 6s disabled and i can't unlock it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.