You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a device that has been stolen and they turned off find my iPhone

Someone I know

stole my iPhone it is not giving it back. They’ve turned off everything and I have the ime and serial numbers was wondering if you could make it where they couldn’t use it.

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 7:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 7:50 PM

Rachelray10 Said:

"I have a device that has been stolen and they turned off find my iPhone: Someone I know stole my iPhone it is not giving it back. They’ve turned off everything and I have the ime and serial numbers was wondering if you could make it where they couldn’t use it."

-------

Visit this Sire: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, most certainly consider modifying your credentials, immediately. If they can disable items, then modify your credentials, starting with a new password.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 7, 2021 7:50 PM in response to Rachelray10

Rachelray10 Said:

"I have a device that has been stolen and they turned off find my iPhone: Someone I know stole my iPhone it is not giving it back. They’ve turned off everything and I have the ime and serial numbers was wondering if you could make it where they couldn’t use it."

-------

Visit this Sire: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, most certainly consider modifying your credentials, immediately. If they can disable items, then modify your credentials, starting with a new password.

I have a device that has been stolen and they turned off find my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.