You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 is stuck on the update loading screen

I turned my Iphone 11 on and it told me that i had to go to apple.com iphone restore. So i did and it told me to get itunes, i downloaded itunes on my windows laptop and connected it to the computer to restore. It then told me about an update and restore option. I pressed it and the phone updated and restored i thought but it never did and so i had to do said process mulitple times for it to not work. in the middle of one of the tries of the update and restoration my laptop died and now my iphone 11 is stuck in the updating loading screen. Ive been researching all day and i cant fix it with 3rd party applications and i cant even put the phone in recovery mode or force turn it off. What can i do

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 7:14 PM

1 reply

Iphone 11 is stuck on the update loading screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.