You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to turn Private browsing off. I do not see “private” when I go to new page. What to do?

How to turn off private browsing

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 6:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 8:50 AM

See the following from Turn Private Browsing on or off on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to turn off Private Browsing

1. Open Safari on your iPhone or iPod touch.
    2. Tap the new page button .
    3. Tap Private, then tap Done.

If there is no Private option the usual reason is a restriction on web content. See the "Prevent web content" section of Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If that is the cause, Private browsing is off.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2021 8:50 AM in response to Chrisfork

See the following from Turn Private Browsing on or off on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to turn off Private Browsing

1. Open Safari on your iPhone or iPod touch.
    2. Tap the new page button .
    3. Tap Private, then tap Done.

If there is no Private option the usual reason is a restriction on web content. See the "Prevent web content" section of Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If that is the cause, Private browsing is off.

I want to turn Private browsing off. I do not see “private” when I go to new page. What to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.