You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone falling over iPad screen

My iphone 11 accidentally fell over the iPad 8 gen screen from 1.5’ height, I had tempered glass applied on the iPad screen already and it looks apparently normal after incident without any visible scratches or cracks , I’m a little concerned and came straight to you people, please walk me through this, should I be worried?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 8:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 9:29 AM

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose/judge that kind of situation remotely, sorry.

To feel more comfortable, I would make an appointment and have your device(s) inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it(them) out, they'll give you all the available options, if needed.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Similar questions

12 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2021 9:29 AM in response to debanga_1111

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose/judge that kind of situation remotely, sorry.

To feel more comfortable, I would make an appointment and have your device(s) inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it(them) out, they'll give you all the available options, if needed.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Sep 11, 2021 9:55 AM in response to debanga_1111

As described, your tempered glass screen protector has successfully done its job - and protected your iPad screen from damage.

If the screen was cracked, the damage would be visible - especially when backlit by a plain white background such as this page. It you see no damage, then you have nothing to be concerned about. Set aside any worry - and continue to enjoy your iPad.

LP

iPhone falling over iPad screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.