You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot change AppStore country

I can’t change my AppStore country because i have 0,45$ credit balance and when i go to region it be like that so can you help me ?

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 8:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 8:33 AM

You need to contact Apple about that, as per section "If you can't change your country or region", 3rd paragraph, in this support article:--> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

in French:--> Modifier la région ou le pays associé à votre identifiant Apple - Assistance Apple (FR)

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2021 8:33 AM in response to Aminelahlou2021

You need to contact Apple about that, as per section "If you can't change your country or region", 3rd paragraph, in this support article:--> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

in French:--> Modifier la région ou le pays associé à votre identifiant Apple - Assistance Apple (FR)

Regards

Giulio

I cannot change AppStore country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.