You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dowloaded a movie from Apple tv+ but I cannot change the language when I’m offline, while there are more languages available, why?

Why do I need to be online to use different language then primary on downloaded movies?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 12:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 9:49 PM

Downloaded content may have less languages available than all the streaming options. You can set in Settings what the TV app should try to fetch for language support (if available) when downloading.

Change the Apple TV app settings - Watch shows and movies in the Apple TV app on iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2021 9:49 PM in response to stanislav122

Downloaded content may have less languages available than all the streaming options. You can set in Settings what the TV app should try to fetch for language support (if available) when downloading.

Change the Apple TV app settings - Watch shows and movies in the Apple TV app on iPad - Apple Support

I dowloaded a movie from Apple tv+ but I cannot change the language when I’m offline, while there are more languages available, why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.